- 05/29/2020 - PRIM-20-01 VIRTUAL TERREMOTOS Y TSUNAMIS EN PUERTO RICO
- 05/29/2020 - PRIM-20-07 VIRTUAL BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF DATA INTEGRITY FOR REGULATED INDUSTRY
- 05/29/2020 - PRIM-20-02 VIRTUAL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): ¿QUÉ DEBEMOS SABER Y HACER?
- 05/29/2020 - PRIM-20-03 VIRTUAL PARTE IV DE LOS PRODUCTOS NATURALES A LAS DROGAS: LOS OPIOIDES
- 05/29/2020 - PRIM-20-06 VIRTUAL LA QUÍMICA DEL VINO, SUS AROMAS, SABORES Y COLORES
- 05/29/2020 - PRIM-20-05 VIRTUAL EL RECICLAJE DE PLÀSTICO UTILIZANDO PROCESOS QUÍMICOS Y EL IMPACTO DE LAS CENIZAS DE CARBÓN EN EL AMBIENTE
PEC-20-12 INTRODUCTION TO GC ANALYSIS FOR CANNABIS
PEC-20-12 11/14/2019 de 6:00PM a 8:00PM
Lcdo. Luis Correa
With the rapidly growing cannabis industry, the need for quality testing is essential. All along the supply chain from growers to extractors to dispensaries there is a growing desire for in-house testing, but for in-house staff who have little or no previous experience in chromatography, knowing what is possible and where to start can be a challenge.
This course will give a basic introduction to what a gas chromatograph is and how it works. A look some of the key applications (Potency, Terpene & Residual Solvent Testing) for the Cannabis industry that can be performed on simple, cost-effective gas chromatography system, and a live demonstration of a GC analysis.
- Understand how GC works and its capabilities
- Learn some of the areas cannabis is used and why testing is needed.
- Understand which Cannabis Applications GC can be used for
- Understand how those applications would be performed
- Understand how to interpret and present the results